https://www.vanislefishing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/logo.png 0 0 Steven https://www.vanislefishing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/logo.png Steven2011-08-10 23:53:492011-08-10 23:53:49Whooo Hooo!
Hi Folks so the just in the latest DFO report for the area reads as follows *Sockeye: Aug. 10 until further notice: the daily limit for sockeye is two (2) per day in:
- Areas 11 and 111
- Area 12
- Area 13 (Johnstone Strait);
- Areas 14, 15, 17, 18 and 19 (Strait of Georgia);
- Area 20 (Juan de Fuca Strait);
- Areas 21, 121 and 123 to 127 (West Coast of Vancouver Island). Note: Area 23 (Barkley Sound and Alberni Inlet) is open to retention of Somass sockeye ( see FN0447);
- Area 28 (Howe Sound, Burrard Inlet and Indian Arm);
- Area 29 (Subareas 29-1 to 29-5). Note: Opportunities in the remainder of Area 29 including the tidal portions of the Fraser River will be announced by a separate fishery notice.
SO THERE’S STILL PLENTY OF GOOD FISHIN LEFT FOLKS AND LOTS OF SPACE LEFT FOR AUGUST AND SEPTEMBER !