Port McNeill Fishing Charters
It’s official folks Halibut season is open. CALL & BOOK TODAY for some of the most amazing Halibut fishing in North Vancouver Island. Located in Port McNeill British Columbia.
2014 HALIBUT LIMITS
Halibut fishing will open for most of the coast on Feb. 1, 2014 until further notice, see restrictions below. FN0076 2014-01-31
Effective February 1 – March 31, 2014:
- Maximum length is 126 cm.
- The daily limit is 1.
- The possession limit is 2, only one of which may be greater than 83cm in length.
- The annual limit is 6 halibut per licence holder. Note: Any halibut caught during the period of Apr. 1, to Dec. 31, 2013 and Feb. 1 to March 31, 2014 will count towards the annual limit as authorized under the 2013/2014 Tidal Waters Sport Fishing Licence.
- All halibut retained by the licence holder shall be immediately recorded in ink on the 2013-2014 Tidal Waters Sport Fishing Licence. The area from which each halibut is caught and its length shall immediately be recorded on licence.
Effective Apr. 1, 2014 until further notice:
- The maximum length is 133 cm.
- The daily limit is 1.
- The possession limit is 2, only one of which may be greater than 90cm in length.
- Annual limit of 6 halibut per licence holder as authorized under the 2014/2015 Tidal Waters Sport Fishing Licence.
- All halibut retained by the licence holder shall be immediately recorded in ink on the 2014-2015 Tidal Waters Sport Fishing Licence. The area from which each halibut is caught and its length shall immediately be recorded on licence.
Hook’n Them Up Fishing Charters is located in the beautiful and remote Port McNeill. Port McNeill truly is the place to get hooked up by Hook’n Them Up Fishing Charters for all your sports fishing needs. Hook’n Them Up Fishing Charters is family owned & operated local business with over 15yrs of guide experience. We are proud to present our World Famous Guided Salmon Fishing, Halibut & Lingcod Sports fishing Charters in various areas. We offer 4day/4night and 3/day/3night packages. All Charters Packages will Include. Custom 27ft offshore searay. Bait Tackle and Equipment. Transportation to and from the Port Hardy/Port McNeill airport or ferry terminal as well as private accommodations , 3 meals per day, processing & vacuum sealing, freezing and boxing your fish for transport. Day Trips are also available in Areas 10,11,12 27 & 127 rates very per area. The current RATES are not per person they are per trip. We are also proud to present out new MOBILE website so now you can book right over your smartphone. It’s one simple easy click away for a sports fishing adventure you won’t forget. We often see our selves as being the Queen Charlottes of Vancouver Island as you would say without the price tag… Thank you in advance for thinking of us and choosing Hook’n Them Up Fishing Charters as your sports fishing destination we hope to see you all very soon. Tight lines & tips up. Cheers Capt. Steve